Friday 6 March 2009

【Recipe Review】Toast Pizza

By Anli Hung

Ingredients
Toast
Tomato & herb pizza topping
Onion
Mushrooms
Sweetcorns
Tomato ketchup
Cheese

Chicken Supreme
Red pepper, Chicken

Seafood Lovers
Red pepper, tuna and prawn

Meat Feast
Green pepper, black pepper and beef


Method
1. Fried red pepper (or green pepper) and onion and make moisture dried
2. Choose thick toast.
3. Put tomato and herb pizza topping on the toast.
4. Put mushrooms, sweetcorns and cheese powder.
5. Bake it 10 minutes with 170



This is my first time to make a pizza. I looked for some pizza recipe but they are all complicated for me. Therefore, I discovered that toasts are an easy way. Do not need to waste too much time, just 15 minutes to make a pizza. Adding any ingredients you favour. I had tried three type pizzas, which are chicken, seafood and meat. Chicken and seafood are very tasty but meat was really terrible. I thought it should add some black pepper or mushroom sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment